Friday, September 24, 2010

A Little About Me

Trying to Say No ....

Hi, welcome and enjoy!

So, a little about me.  I'm a mom, wife, pta treasurer, room mom, team mom and president of HOA.  Oh, and don't forget owner of an online boutique, paralegal and legal secretary!  Basically a mom who has too much on her plate, but wouldn't have it any other way.  I thrive on a schedule and would be lost without my IPhone or a generous suply of Post It notes.  I have an awesome husband who (thankfully) loves me with all the craziness and two daughters and a step son who keep it all real!

So with a little help from a friend, I started Kids T-Shirts Rock this summer!  I love personalized and custom t shirts for my girls (my step son is 16 so I think I'd have a hard time getting him to wear a Batman Birhday Tee).  But my girls always love something with their name or initials on it.....so t shirts seemed like an easy choice for me.  And viola....Kids T-Shirts Rock was born! 

Each week I'll post a new favorite t shirt of mine and hope you enjoy!  My life can be pretty crazy so I'll use this as my outlet to post!  Tell your friends about us and I hope to see you soon!

Happy blogging,

Tiffini

No comments:

Post a Comment